Grayco Disposal now offers on the Sunshine Coast the convenience of single stream recycling to the commercial customers. It’s one more way we’re helping divert waste from landfills. Now, most paper, cardboard, plastics, and food-related aluminums can all go into the same bag. These commingled bags can be placed in the same bin you use for your regular cardboard recycling.
An easy and convenient solution:
- Accepted commingled materials are placed in standard recycling bags. No sorting required!
- Blue bags get placed in our standard recycling bins (96 gallon and 2, 3, 4, and 6-yard bins available).
- Cardboard can be placed directly in the bin (no bag required)
- Bins are serviced by Grayco on the scheduled pickup date – according to your needs.
PAPER AND CARDBOARD FIBRES
- Computer paper
- OCC (old corrugated cardboard)
- Boxboard (non-corrugated cardboard)
- Phone books
- Plastic pop bottles
- Deposit items (pop cans, milk cartons, etc.)
- Paper coffee cups
- Aluminum (such as tuna cans)
- Steel cans (such as soup cans)
STANDARD RECYCLABLE PLASTICS
- #1, #2, #4, and #5 containers
Recyclable materials must be clean.
Front Load Commercial Bins
Available in 2, 3, 4, and 6 cubic yards.Grayco offers a variety of front load bins for commercial businesses that produce a large amount of recycling. For convenience, commingled recycling can be placed in the bin along with cardboard, after being placed in a plastic bag.
Available in 96 gallons.For businesses that have successfully reduced their amount of waste produced, produce smaller amounts of waste, or to complement zero waste efforts, Grayco offers a Schaefer service. Schaefer bins are small and durable containers for continual waste collection.